The Annual General Meeting of the Members of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce will be held at Ottawa City Hall, Andrew Haydon Council Chambers, 110 Laurier Avenue West., on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at the hour of 9:15am.
Items on the agenda for the meeting include:
- To review and approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on June 20, 2016;
- To receive the Annual Report on the highlights of the Ottawa Chamber’s activities for the year ended December 31, 2016;
- To receive and consider the audited financial statements of the Ottawa Chamber for the year ended December 31, 2016;
- To approve the choice of auditors for the current year;
- To consider the Report of the Nominating Committee which recommends persons to be elected as Directors of the Ottawa Chamber Board of Directors for 2017-18; and
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the annual meeting.
Members who wish to examine the minutes of the last Annual Meeting or Financial Statements are invited to do so up until the time of the meeting or by contacting the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce office. Copies will be available in the meeting room one hour prior to the opening of the meeting on Thursday, October 5, 2017
By Order of the Board
Dirk Bouwer, Vice Chair and Corporate Secretary
September 8, 2017