- Security - Investigations
Commissionaires Ottawa is dedicated to creating meaningful employment opportunities for military, RCMP and police veterans of all ages and other security-focused citizens who share a passion to safeguard people, property and information. The private security company has grown to become one of the largest private sector employers in the National Capital Region and won consecutive Consumer Choice Awards for business excellence. Commissionaires Ottawa has three offices and more than 3,500 employees based in Ottawa and Gatineau alone, plus three other offices and hundreds more commissionaires serving public and private sector clients throughout the Ottawa Valley, parts of Northwestern Quebec, across all of Northern Ontario and also in Windsor and neighbouring counties in Southwestern Ontario. Over the past decade alone, the security leader has expanded its services ten-fold to meet client demand—from digital fingerprinting services and pre-employment background checks to investigations and non-core policing—and raised awareness and funds for military families through multiple volunteer causes. Commissionaires Ottawa is one of 15 independent, self-funded Canadian Corps of Commissionaires divisions representing more than 20,000 security professionals across Canada.
- Specializing in digital fingerprinting, pre-employment screening and criminal background checks
- Specializing in non-core policing, by-law enforcement and parking/traffic control
- Specializing in investigations, threat risk assessments and security training
- Specializing in pardon applications, US Waivers and oaths & affidavits
- Celebrating 75 years in business
Whom to Contact
- Paul Guindon
In Ottawa: 24 Colonnade Road (HQ, Nepean) and 100 Gloucester Street (Downtown Ottawa). In Gatineau: 721, boul. Saint-Joseph. We also have offices in Petawawa, Sudbury and Windsor.