Ottawa Business Summit 2015
Ottawa Business Summit 2015
September 30, 2015
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM EDT
The ultimate conference for education, information and inspiration, the Ottawa Business Summit gives business leaders a chance to hear exciting new ideas from leading business gurus.
This one-day conference will provide you with powerful new ideas that can immediately improve your business. Invite your management team, clients and friends to this unforgettable day at an incredible value.
Five great keynotes, facilitated networking to ensure you make new business connections, and take-away learning materials will make for the best day you spend out of the office all year.
2015 OTTAWA BUSINESS SUMMIT FEATURE PRESENTERS:
CRAIG DOWDEN, PH.D., COACH, AUTHOR & SPEAKER
Topic: The Science of Employee Engagement
- Regular contributor to the Huffington Post (U.S.), Financial Times, Financial Post, Psychology Today, HR Professional and Canadian HR Reporter
- Forty under 40 Award recipient
- Author of ?The Science of Positive Leadership?
Key takeaways: Craig uncovers scientifically supported motivators of human performance and will provide ideas and tips that can be applied to the workplace. His framework can be applied to small teams, large divisions or entire organizations.
Learn more about Craig here!
STEVE BEAUCHESNE, CEO/CO-FOUNDER, BEAU'S ALL NATURAL BREWING
Steve Beauchesne is the co-founder of Beau?s All Natural, an award-winning, family-run, organic, and totally DIY craft brewery in Eastern Ontario. Since its start-up in 2006, Beau?s has won 80 national and international awards for beer-making, marketing and packaging design, sustainability and business practices.
- Vice Chair of the Ontario Craft Brewers Association, and frequent presenter at craft brewing, culinary, and sustainability seminars and events.
- Recipient of Forty under 40 Award in 2015, and the United Way?s Community Builder Award in 2013
Steve certified Beau's All Natural as Canada's first-ever B-Corp brewery, founded February 1 as International Gruit Day and successfully lobbied to have some of Canada's old beer laws changed to recognize the rights of craft brewers.
ISABELLE PERREAULT, VP DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR STRATFORD MANAGERS
Topic: Raising your organization's Digital IQ
- 15+ years? experience in digital business planning
- Creator of the Stratford Digital Maturity Assessment diagnostic tool
Key takeaways: Successfully transitioning an organization into a digital business must be led from the top down and supported from the bottom up. Isabelle shares the building blocks of creating a digital road map and provides insight into the digital leadership capabilities required to raise an organization?s ?digital IQ?.
Learn more about Isabelle here!
KAREN DE LOTTINVILLE, CEO AT TRILLIUM DENTAL
Topic: The Win-Win! Business success IS excellent customer care
- Experienced health professional and business leader
Key takeaways: Leaders cannot control wind, but they can change the sails. Find out how Karen grew revenues 50% in six years through stormy conditions, and learn about the importance of focusing on MORE THAN THE BOTTOM LINE!
Learn more about Karen here!
TUAN NGUYEN , ENTREPRENEUR, LEADERSHIP COACH, SPEAKER
Topic: The Rise and Fall... and Rise Again of Leaders
- A global TEDx Talks speaker on leadership, networking, volunteerism & motivation
- Recipient of Forty under 40 Award, United Way?s Community Builder Award, CTV?s Amazing Person, Induction into the Order of the Good Bear at the CHEO Foundation, and Dean?s Philo Award at the Telfer School of Management
Key takeaways: Tuan shares how and when winners know when to quit and sometimes, have to quit. He shows how the life-transforming rise again is where the art of leadership truly begins. Walk away with tools that will help you sharpen your style and prepare to rise further, or even better? rise again.
Learn more about Tuan here!