Guest Speaker: Pierre Cléroux, VP Research and Chief Economist, BDC
This event is now sold out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Topic: Tackling Canada's Productivity Gap: It starts with entrepreneurs
What's at the root of Canada's much-discussed productivity gap? How is this impacting our small and medium-sized businesses' bottom line and their ability to compete? What do the most successful entrepreneurs do to up their game?
Hear the results of a comprehensive study on productivity of 1,500 Canadian business owners, and hear about Canada's first ever business productivity benchmarking tool that BDC will be launching this fall.
Small and Medium Enterprises are the backbone of the Ontario economy. Starting it May 2016, the Ontario Chamber of Commerce consulted with a network of local chambers of commerce, boards of trade, and small business owners to compile a report that will be released during Small Business Week.
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Allan O'Dette discusses aspects of the "Too Big to Ignore" initiative.
- Hon. Bardish Chagger, Minister of Tourism and Small Business and Leader of the Government in the House of Commons, remarks on the occasion of Small Business Week.
- Panel discussion ft. local small business leaders
- Jonathan Moody, Versature
- Joanne Johnson, Armstrong Monitoring
- Nazim Ahmed, CanvasPop
- Business Leadership presentation by David Saxe - Get a Grip on Your Business