Almost 7 in 10 Canadian Business experience a cyber loss each year. Yet 8 in 10 do not know they are being attacked. Is your business prepared?
Join us, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CCC), the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA) for a cyber health check workshop.
The workshop will provide businesses with cyber security awareness, including legal responsibilities, help businesses to gauge their cyber readiness and provide effective solutions to fortify their cyber defenses.
• Overview and Awareness of the Canadian Cyber Landscape.
• Cyber Health Check Completion. Participants will be run through a simple yet effective Cyber Health Check (HC). The HC will help participants to identify their business’ cyber gaps and vulnerabilities. The HC will focus on 4 key areas, essential to building and maintaining a resilient cyber defense:
1) Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT);
2) Legislative and/or Industry Requirements and Drivers;
3) Awareness, Education and Training; and
4) Communications/Public Relations